Saturday, October 15, 2011

15 Things About Me!

YAY! I have a blog!
To start it I will tell you 15 random things about me!

  1. I like to say I stay up way late and party all night, but i really sleep like a baby.
  2. I could reenact the whole movie Phantom of the Opera if you let me...
  3. I have a soft spot for cows.
  4. Sometimes I wish I had really long arms (so that when I'm in bed and I forget to turn of the light I can turn it off, and other things like that).
  5. I really love playing the Viola.
  6. My favorite colors are Yellow, Purple, and Lime Green.
  7. One day I hope that I will be a professional photographer.
  8. Animals have always been my thing.
  9. Animal Planet. My favorite T.V. Channel.
  10. My iPhone's name is Christine. 
  11. At school I volunteer to help Special Needs kids, its super fun!
  12. Im saving up for a new camera, right now I am at $5.25. 
  13. Dance, its my favorite sport.
  14. I love my puppies; Walter and Angus.
  15. I have the most amazing, wonderful family in the world!

1 comment: